Executive Year Round Home/Cottage on
Beautiful Lake Huron - Picture yourself in
McDonald Lane, Ashfield-Colborne-Wawanosh
(mid way between Goderich and Kincardine)
Garage: 1.5 Car/Detached
Beds: 4 Basement: Part
Lot Size:80.25 X 210
Square Feet: 2500
Ext. Fin: Low Maint. S/F Vinyl
Heat Type: Forced Air/Propane
KITCHEN L1 12'X15"
LIVING ROOM 16'X24"
DINING ROOM L1 16"X11"
DEN L1 12X10"
MASTER BEDROOM L1 13"x15"
SUN ROOM L1 23'X12"
BEDROOM L2 11.6X 12
BEDROOM L2 12'X11
BEDROOM L2 11.6'X 15.6'
BATH 4 L1
BATH 2 L1
BATH 4 L2
Enjoy retirement living or family cottaging
in this beautiful, year round, waterfront
property, This one of a kind property sits
atop the magnificent bluff overlooking Lake
Huron, where you can relax and watch some of
the world's most magnificent sunsets!
Stairs down the hill take you to the sandy
beach where you can walk for miles, engage
in water sports or just relax, swim and
enjoy the view. The home sits on a large,
very private lot with cedar hedges and trees
framing the property. Golf courses, public
beaches with playgrounds, marinas, theatres,
24 hour grocery stores, and hiking trails
are close by. In the winter enjoy cross
country skiing, snowmobiling and beautiful
winter walks in the many close by forests.
The beach is mostly sandy with some small
stones and the swimming is fabulous. The
water is clear and clean and bottom is sandy
and there are several sand bars as you wade
The cottage is surrounded by tranquil farm
land to the east and the sunsets are amongst
the top 5 rated in the world according to
National Geographic. This is a peaceful,
relaxing, beautiful piece of paradise.
- Immaculate 2 storey 2500 sq ft of very
comfortable and gracious living
- 4 good sized bedrooms with master on main
floor with walk in closet
- Open Concept Living on Main floor
- Large beautiful west facing sunroom with
walkouts to beautiful cedar deck
- Updated modern kitchen, appliances
- Year round access and living
- Manicured Lot with gorgeous rockery
- Two sheds and Garage with Wood Burning
Stove for the year round hobbyist
- Private 80' foot mostly sand, some pebble
beach with sandbars and safe swimming
- Pot belly stove in living room and propane
fireplace in den
- New Windows and Roof (2008, 2009)
- Hardwood floors and new carpet throughout
- Satellite T.V. and high speed wireless
- Ceiling fans throughout, beautiful lake
breeze most days
- Sunsets impossible to describe.
Price: $ 585,000.00
Private Listing: Linda Lehtonen - Call
519-529-3240 to inquire or to view